by Tim Alatorre
Alex Ceballos, B’Arch ’08 engages us in an important conversation about the meaning of life and Architecture. We discuss important changes to the IDP and tips on how to get the most out of your job.
Don’t forget to tell your friends about us, join our Facebook Group, leave reviews on iTunes, vote for us on Podcast Alley, and follow us on Twitter!
- New Facebook Fans:
- Rebecca McKay ’07
- Jay Hoskinson ’00 (has a dalmatian)
- Anthony Silva ’03
- Stephanie Silkwood ’08
Cal Poly News
- Best state colleges and universities in California
- Google Wave going bye bye?
- National IDP Coordinators Conference debrief:
- some major changes to IDP are coming this fall and next fall
- the entry point/eligibility for IDP is significantly changing
- more opportunities for supplementary education for interns either employed or not
- Point-Counterpoint: an inquiry into the findings of the 2010 AIA/NCARB Internship and Career Study
- How to keep Architecture from just becoming a job