by Tim Alatorre
Posted on July 30, 2010
Another fun filled episode where we discuss the new IDP 2.0, the 2010 California Building Code, and why Haley loves Frank Gehry.
- Welcome to Justin Ribble
- National IDP Coordinators Conference next week, Haley will be going
- Phase Three of IDP 2.0 is coming in January 2011.
- More aligned to practice based on the 2007 Practice Survey.
- No one will loose any credits in the transition.
- Updated: A green answer to Vanity Fair’s architecture poll has its own blind spot
- Frank gets frank
- Uncle Frank cracks Haley up!
- We didn’t know his name was Ephriam Goldberg…
- Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states
- Those who control the water have the power
- The 2010 Building Code
- changes are a’ coming
- Flexpipe is illegal
- Residential code
- Elevators can now be used in emergencies
- New ADA law signed on Monday
- TRUNCATED DOMES!!!