The Studio 31: The Overuse of Truncated Domes
by Tim Alatorre
Posted on July 30, 2010
ADA, Building Codes, Elevators, Frank Gehry, Green Architecture, IDP, Rainwater
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (44.1MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Another fun filled episode where we discuss the new IDP 2.0, the 2010 California Building Code, and why Haley loves Frank Gehry.
Don’t forget to tell your friends about us, join our Facebook Group, leave reviews on iTunes, vote for us on Podcast Alley, and follow us on Twitter!
- Welcome to Justin Ribble
- National IDP Coordinators Conference next week, Haley will be going
- Phase Three of IDP 2.0 is coming in January 2011.
- More aligned to practice based on the 2007 Practice Survey.
- No one will loose any credits in the transition.
- Updated: A green answer to Vanity Fair’s architecture poll has its own blind spot
- Frank gets frank
- Uncle Frank cracks Haley up!
- We didn’t know his name was Ephriam Goldberg…
- Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states
- Those who control the water have the power
- The 2010 Building Code
- changes are a’ coming
- Flexpipe is illegal
- Residential code
- Elevators can now be used in emergencies
- New ADA law signed on Monday
- TRUNCATED DOMES!!!