The Studio 54: New Year’s Rant
by Tim Alatorre
Posted on January 7, 2011
Chicago, LEED, Mardi Gras, Robert F. Kennedy, Rose Parade, Vellum Competition
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (2.4MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
It’s the start of a new year and we start it off right. The Cal Poly rose parade float wins the viewer’s choice award and we rant and rave about a scandalous misinformation campaign.
Don’t forget to tell your friends about us, join our Facebook Group, leave reviews on iTunes, vote for us on Podcast Alley, and follow us on Twitter!
- We’re still looking for Assistant Producer
- New store launched January. 50% of proceeds will go toward the new scholarship fund.
Cal Poly News
- The Cal Poly Rose Parade float won the viewers choice award!
- Cal Poly President Emeritus Robert Kennedy Dies
- 2010 Cal Poly Architecture
- Vellum Competition: Ten winners of the 2010 edition
- A reception/exhibit will be held on Thursday, January 13th, 2011 6-8pm at the 3a Gallery.
- Zero-Energy House Generates Enough Juice to Charge an EV (Via: inhabitat.com)
Uber platinum in Chicago (Via: Jetson Green)
- Chicago’s Helenowski Residence has 119 LEED points. Took more than four years to complete the structure.
- Gold standard for green buildings under fire
- New Buildings in California Now Required to Be More Efficient
- “What your architect won’t tell you”