by Tim Alatorre
A number of my colleges are cramming for the LEED exam. Now that LEED v3.0 is here I’m sure there are a number of people trying to sneak in under the old LEED v2.0 test. I thought I’d post a few of my favorite LEED study resources on the net. Even if you aren’t studying for the LEED test these sites are a good explanation and summary of the rating system.
- http://www.intheleed.com/ – All around great guide. Explanations of the credits, study and exams helps.
- http://leedvisual.com/ – Who doesn’t love pretty pictures?
- http://www.usgbc.org/ – USGBC for the rating systems and other info
- http://www.intheleed.com/leed-test-in-5-days/ – One persons study schedule
There are a lot of paid resources on the net as well:
- http://www.leedexcel.com/moodle/ – Very inexpensive timed practice tests